A Practical Course in English Phonetics.
session duration: 130 minutes
two sessions a week
free Diagnostic Test
Free post-assessment test
1. articulate each consonant and each vowel phoneme
2. distinguish between similar vowels and similar consonants,
3. distinguish between Minimal Pairs both productively and receptively,
4. understand phonemic transcription,
5. distinguish between the American accent and the British Accent both productively and receptively,
6. distinguish between Graphemes and Phonemes,
7. read the phonetic forms confidently.
8. Understand the theoretical aspects of Phonetics
💯Pre-assessment and Post-assessment tests are available for free.
You will learn
the basics of English phonetics and pronunciation both theoretically and practically,
the differences between sounds and letters
the main differences between the British and the American Accents
1. English Language Teachers
2. Phonics Trainers
3. Students at the Departments of English Language and Translation.