WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your browsing device (such as a computer or smartphone) when you visit a website. Cookies can be recognized by the website that downloaded them — or other websites that use the same cookies. This helps websites know if the browsing device has visited them before.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like helping us understand how the Site is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services, which allows us to provide you with service recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- For measuring and analysing the performance of our services.
Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
The type of cookies used on most websites can generally be put into one of six categories: Strictly Necessary, Performance, Functionality, Flash, Tailored Content and Targeting. In order to provide you with the best browsing experience, Academies City uses Strictly Necessary, Performance, and Functionality Cookies on the Site. You can find out more about each cookie category in the sections below.
Essential/Strictly Necessary Cookies:-
These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, some services you have asked for can’t be provided.
LIST OF ESSENTIAL COOKIES USED